Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX Australia or Orbx FTX AU Gold region must be installed prior to use.
Coffs Harbour is a beautiful coastal city on the northern NSW coast, with a major regional airport nestled beside the beach, and the picturesque township, harbour and marina surrounded by beautiful ranges and rural pastures. The Orbx rendition of YSCH has been made using 22cm/pixel aerial photos taken in 2008 and licensed from Coffs Harbour City Council to produce a regional airport with superb ground clarity. Additionally, lead developer John Ross has paid many visits to the airport to take photos of all the buildings, terminals and hangars within the airport precinct. The result is truly a stunning airport which is as real as being there!
- 22cm/pixel photoreal source imagery
- All approach vector scenery included and modeled
- Includes detailed township and marina areas
- Includes Big Banana and Windmill motel and TAFE College
- Wonderfully detailed with the Orbx quality to detail