Available in boxed DVD edition here.
Bush Flying - The Next Generation!
Welcome to North America, and Orbx's most ambitious project to date. Over twelve months in the making, the FTX Pacific Northwest region is truly a stunning achievement which combines all the elements of the much celebrated FTX AU region series, but goes much further. To PNW we have amped the quality of the ground textures to the next level, and sourced them from pristine imagery to create beautifully crisp terrain even at ground level.
Going further, we've added photoreal areas above the tree line to many mountains, glaciers, lava flows, as well as including photoreal Seattle CBD, the ports of Tacoma and Olympia, KPAE, Bonneville Dam and many other POI's. Additionally we have created brand new autogen textures, hand-crafted every square mile of landclass, included full moving traffic, 3D night lighting and much more! The icing on the cake? Over 400 airports in the region have been upgraded with custom buildings and objects, elevation corrections and other details.
FTX PNW is going to reinvent bush flying, and to celebrate Orbx is also releasing many small to medium airports for this area.
- The most stunning Orbx product ever!
- Superb ground textures by Matt Tomkins
- Hand-crafted landclass covers every mile
- Accurate roads, rivers, coastlines
- 10m Holgermesh for crisp definition
- Large photoreal coverage areas
- New autogen textures and objects
- Super accurate autogen annotation
- Over 450 airports upgraded, including KPAE!
- Works seamlessly with UTX
- Glaciers, lava flows, river mud flats
- Photoreal Seattle ... and MUCH MORE!