Celebrating the conclusion of Just Planes' 20th Anniversary we're delighted to be releasing our 1st Blu Ray. This latest Air Canada program is hosted by the airline's Sr Director of Flight Operations Captain Rick Allen who takes you on Air Canada's nonstop service from Toronto to Hong Kong and back becoming the longest route in the World Air Routes series! For close to 4 and a half hours you will be informed as to all aspects of the Polar Operation from the planning stages by the dispatcher building the flight plan to all the details the crew needs to execute this trip before and during the 15hour flight. Enjoy this latest Flight in the Cockpit!
- Polar Operations flight planning requirements & preparation presented by a Flight Dispatcher in detail!
- Crew flight preparation at Flight Operations as well as in cockpit
- Cockpit Set-up , Briefings, Checklists
- Aircraft external walkaround inspection
- Electronic Flight Bag presentation
- ETOPS Procedures
- Polar route from Toronto to Hong Kong
- Pacific route from Hong Kong to Toronto
- Special presentation by Capt Rick Allen on his career and how to become a pilot at Air Canada
- Presentation by the Cabin Service Director on the life of a Flight Attendant
- Cabin service including meals and drinks
- Visit Crew Rest Area
- Spectacular scenery over Canada, Greenland, Iceland, the North Pole, Russia, Mongolia, China & Alaska!
- Views of Hong Kong en route from Airport to City
Running Time: 262mins
This product ships directly from the supplier in the USA regardless of shipping method selected during checkout.