The FlightSim Store is Australia's fastest growing flight simulation enthusiast web store, providing an ever
growing number of download and boxed titles and hardware. We offer a centralised distribution and registration service to
authors and publishers and our zero risk "no sale, no fee" commission rates are some of the lowest in the world. Our standard
commission is just 20% of your chosen sales price, leaving you with the other 80% that we will transfer to you monthly.
At The FlightSim Store you wont find any restrictive author/publisher programs and we don't want exclusive rights to sell your products,
in fact we encourage you to find as many channels as you can through which to sell your products. We see ourselves as more of a distribution
partner with the primary purpose to help get your flight simulation software sold. There is nothing required from you in order to get our very
low standard rate of just 20%. That is lower than any of our major competitors standard rates!
Behind The FlightSim Store is Australia's premiere flight simulation community portal AusFlightSim, offering significant market
potential with great exposure for your products. AusFlightSim is the only news and information website for our hobby that is
regularly updated and maintained by a team of Australian content writers and editors. When your product is distributed by
The FlightSim Store it will be advertised on AusFlightSim who also offer several other industry standard advertising opportunities to
give your products even more exposure through it's expanding Hangar Site network.
How to get started:
Sign up as a vendor using this form.
We will contact you via email, you should have the following information ready:
Product description; describe what the product is and any highlighting features.
A URL for the product on your website if available.
Links to any supporting marketing material such as images and screenshots.
Download link for the file so we may obtain a copy for our servers.
A sample product key (if required) so that we may review the product.
Information about product registration. e.g. if required, how product keys or licenses are issued. We can also provide an
installer for your software if required.
The price you wish to sell the product. Provide the price in your local currency, we will convert this price into an
equivalent Australian dollar value.
Your preferred payment method.
Once the details have been finalised we will list your product in our catalog and give you access to our Vendor Control Panel
where you will be able to track sales and payments.
The availability of your product will then be announced via the AusFlightSim network.
What happens then:
We handle all payment processing and delivery of your product to the customer.
On the 1st of every month we will issue you with sales reports via email and your payment will be transferred within 5
business days of issuing the report.
All sales support queries will be handled by us.
For technical support, the customer will be referred to you. If you require the use of a support forum we can provide you
with one at AusFlightSim, simply let us know.